Alzheimer Society Programs & Services
The Alzheimer Society works right across Canada.
No matter how dementia affects you or your family, your local Alzheimer Society offers support which may include:
• individual and family support
• support groups for caregivers
• MedicAlert ®
• Safely Home ® – a program that helps identify the person with dementia who is lost and assist in a safe return home.
• First Link ® – an early intervention program that gives people with dementia and their caregivers a direct connection to information and services in their community.
• brain health activities
• education for health-care providers
• day programs for people with dementia/respite care
• art and music therapy